Thursday, November 4, 2010

I moved!








I'm super excited about new shop! How it's set up: Main floor is my shop :D Second floor of main building is my discounted items and old attic items (Still love these). Go out the steps and you'll see an entrance to my basement. First it's grey and run down, travel into the next room and it becomes a Little more colorful, still dirty (This is my SL house ). This room is meant to look like where carnival workers would relax and live between performances. Next room is the circus tent ! Look out of the tent and you can see the courtyard, a little playground is set up. Along the wall is all the vendors....each vendor here is amazing so take a minute to shop around there booths. OK that's enough babble for one day. Come and visit ! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Oathkeeper/163/183/69 look in my profile under picks for new location. I'm totally digging this sim name oathkeeper :D

No comments:

Post a Comment