Monday, August 2, 2010

Breif History of .::ODB::.



Decided to include a brief explanation of shop name and how it came to be <3. First thing I ever built in SL was a stage to display people on (don't ask :P) Second thing I ever made was a green exploding teddy bear (that I still sell in my attic lols). I had an in world group (a bunch of crazy fuckers, love you guys you were fun) that I'd spam with all the new things that I made....anyone that knew me would ask prior to trying it ...if it exploded excessive particles....which there was a 99 percent chance that it did. Someone said I should open a shop...so I thought what the fuck...what can I lose and opened a shop in a concrete box on my 512 lot. I was standing with one of my favoritist people on SL trying to think of a shop name and Ol'dirty bastards Pawn Shop popped into my mind. So named shop that ....and shortened it to .::ODB::. I still try to include a silly weapon of sorts in most of the sets I sell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHkRHiEjt8I Ya Baby I like it raw. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment