Sunday, August 8, 2010

Club test (like an acid test without acid)

We did a test run of the club last night. It was so fun . YaY!!! I was a little nervous about having a club at ol'Dirty's but with Kaori's and Drifts awesome work, Carnell's Shoutcast and all you lovlie fuckerbithches that showed up I think it went quite nicely. We actually have people working here too now Bawnie , Fafnir and Neo first folks ever to work here...congrats...I think :p. I won't be managing the club though thankfully, Kaori Fang will be doing the honers. Theme of the club is kinda a fly by night run down carnival inside. Well I babbled enough. Back to building!! And as always, thank you to my Groups. I think were gonna have some fun in this place, Yus Yus I do. I havent figured out how to add maps to here yet but to get to club go to main shop (located in my picks) and club is above friends shops. Have fun and take care ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment